Friday, April 22, 2011

Mt Sicker Update :

I have made contact with a group of people who have been doing continued research on and around Mt Sicker near Duncan B.C.
They have reported some unidentified pictures and other evidence . They have been doing research in this area as recently as mid april/2011 .
Interest on and around Mt Sicker heated up when the BFRO released a report last summer (2010) which included a sighting , vocals and tracks found on a follow-up investigation .
The BCSO is planning another investigation (possibly a joint investigation )on Mt Sicker in the near future. Our findings will be posted as soon as our investigation has been completed .

Lee BCSO

4 comments:

o said...

I would like to go up there mt sicker
I have a 26 x zoom video camera
would like to hook up with some other people that are interested in going up there.
please leave a message hear
I am In Duncan BC

Lee said...

You do much research down in duncan ?

o said...

Hello Lee
i have gone up to Mt Sicker 2 times in the last week.
I would like to email you
please leave me your email address
I don't want to talk much here
Thanks Andrew

Lee said...

Hi Andrew , my email is leetolmie@hotmail.com